How to apply
- Your submission starts with you creating a TikTok video of your talent. The Gamers Greatest Talent judges are looking for the best and most entertaining talents out there, so be sure to bring your a-game.
- Post the video to TikTok using and tag @Luminosity #TikTokGGT and #Contest. Copy the URL from your TikTok post, you’ll need it in the next step!
- Fill out an online application and paste the URL link from your TikTok post (from the previous step) when you reach the question that asks for your video. To find the application, click the “Submit A Video” button on this page.
- Carefully follow all the instructions on the website and carefully review the full Terms & Conditions and Rules. Cliquez ici pour les Règlement officiel
- Please make sure that you carefully review all of the information you’re submitting to us, that it is complete, and is accurate before submitted. Incomplete submissions will not be reviewed or considered for participation on Gamers Greatest Talent.
Thank You For Your Interest & Good Luck!
- You must be at least 18 years of age or 19 years of age if you reside in Alabama, Nebraska, British Columbia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nova Scotia, Nunavut and Yukon at the time of entry to participate in Gamers Greatest Talent.
- This competition is open to participants in the US and Canada, but is produced and broadcast from Toronto, Canada, and therefore all times are in Eastern Standard Time (EST).
- Finalists will be invited to join a live broadcast of Gamers Greatest Talent to discuss and share their talent with the Judges, however participation in the Live Show is not a requirement for entry into the contest.
- All submissions must be made for one individual (no groups or pairs) and may not include children or minors in any way.
- No submissions displaying profanity, nudity or violence will be accepted.
- Any music related talents must be original or part of public domain, any submissions using copy-written music outside of the approved list will not be accepted. All existing TikTok Sounds are approved for use.
- See Official Rules for details.
Need a soundtrack?
If you are looking for sounds to include in your submission please visit TikTok and search in sounds for approved music that you can use directly in-app
All submissions will be evaluated by the below criteria to determine which talent will emerge victorious
Engage the audience in a talent that can be performed live
Level of Skill Demonstrated
Show off a skill that noone else can compete with
Quality of Presentation
Capture your talent in a high quality video
The winner will be announced on live stream during the grand finale episode on June 20th and contacted privately to redeem their prize.