Ready to Submit?Application Deadline
May 2nd 2021 at 11:59 PM ET
Hopeful gamers submit their audition, while showcasing their talent, energy, and style. Our team analyzes each entry to determine who has what it takes to join the competition with the help of guest judges. The selected hopefuls then perform live to win the grand prize.
How to apply
- Your submission starts with you creating a TikTok video of your talent. The Gamers Got Talent judges are looking for the best and most entertaining talents out there, so be sure to bring your a-game.
- Post the video to TikTok using and tag @Luminosity #TikTokGGT and #Contest. Copy the URL from your TikTok post, you’ll need it in the next step!
- Fill out an online application and paste the URL link from your TikTok post (from the previous step) when you reach the question that asks for your video. To find the application, click the “Submit A Video” button on this page.
- Carefully follow all the instructions on the website and carefully review the full Terms & Conditions and Rules.
- Please make sure that you carefully review all of the information you’re submitting to us, that it is complete, and is accurate before submitted. Incomplete submissions will not be reviewed or considered for participation on Gamers Got Talent.
Thank You For Your Interest & Good Luck!
- You must be at least 19 years of age by (or before) the date of the first live-show, May 9th, 2021, to participate in Gamers Got Talent.
- This competition is open to participants in the US and Canada, but is produced and broadcast from Toronto, Canada, and therefore all times are in Eastern Standard Time (EST). You must be available to join the live-stream call / interview between 5pm and 9pm EST on any given show day for pre-production and the live show. A schedule will be provided to you ahead of time, but can change at any time. If you are chosen to participate in Gamers Got Talent, it is your responsibility to make any necessary arrangements with your employer and family in anticipation of your live-streaming during work or personal hours.
- You must have the ability, appropriate tech, and gear to broadcast video and audio on high-speed internet to participate in the live show. High quality means a minimum of 720p, 60fps (frames per second).
- All submissions must be made for one individual (no groups or pairs) and may not include children or minors in any way
- No submissions displaying profanity, nudity or violence will be accepted
- Any music related talents must be original or part of public domain, any submissions using copywritten music outside of the approved list will not be accepted. All existing TikTok Sounds are approved for use.
Need a soundtrack?
If you are looking for sounds to include in your submission please visit TikTok and search in sounds for approved music that you can use directly in-app
All submissions will be evaluated by the below criteria to determine which talent will emerge victorious
Engage the audience in a talent that can be performed live
Level of Skill Demonstrated
Show off a skill that noone else can compete with
Quality of Presentation
Capture your talent in a high quality video
The winner will be announced on live stream during the grand finale episode on June
20th and contacted privately to redeem their prize.